Wednesday, December 11, 2013

julian's 1st self evaluation

Material wise I didn't contribute much at all I broke a couple pieces testing how sturdy the spaghetti was, but all together I didnt contribte much to my teams succes.

My team worked together in brainstorming and desiding the structure of our tower. We were all taking turns in being leaders.

I think the most important thing to take from this is to have fun because personally I didnt have fun after failure and gave up.  I should have also not allowed my failure to be the end.  my group also lacked courage

My curiosity was lacking since the get go but dropped down to a full time give up when I failed at even making a triangle out of the materials.  This tells me that I didn't learn failure is the key to later success, but also that I don't have a will to complete a challenge.

The most beneficial thing for me to help my team in the later challenges and better myself would be to not give up and continue on after failure

I bring a general pessimistic mindset to anything, but I love learning new things and once slightly picked I quickly excel.  The purpose of education is to make myself better, but that doesn't mean I take all my courses seriously and try to better my skills.  which affects my effort here and there if i dont have a will.

No comments:

Post a Comment